On Thursday and Friday, February 14-15, Sullivan’s Steakhouse in Houston will be featuring a prix fixe Valentine’s Day menu for two for $89 and a specialty Valentine’s Day cocktail, called the “Kiss Royale” for $10.
PRIX FIXE MENU:
OPTIONAL APPETIZER - Additional $16
• Chilled Seafood Tasting for Two: Four Jumbo Shrimp, Two-Ounce Seared Ahi Tuna, Two Oysters on the Half Shell, Traditional Garnishes
SOUP/SALADS – One per person
• Caesar Salad • Mixed Greens Salad Vinaigrette • Iceberg Lettuce Wedge Blue Cheese • Shrimp & Lobster Bisque
ENTREES – One per person
• Filet Mignon eight-ounce • New York Strip 12-ounce • Ribeye 16-ounce • Lamb Chops Triple Cut • Roasted Chicken “Picatta Style” • Broiled Salmon Fillet Beurre Blanc • Crab Stuffed Shrimp *Add a seven-ounce Broiled Lobster Tail or half-pound Alaskan King Crab Legs for an additional $22 Oscar Style – Jumbo Lump Crab, Asparagus & Béarnaise for an additional $15
SIDES – One per person
• Creamed Spinach • Asparagus with Hollandaise • Steakhouse Style Mushroom Caps • Horseradish Mashed Potatoes • Giant Baked Potato • Lobster Macaroni & Cheese for an additional $8
DESSERTS – One per person
• Chocolate Mousse & Berries • Chocolate Covered Strawberries • Key Lime Pie • New York Style Cheesecake • Bananas Foster Bread Pudding • Ice Cream or Sorbet
Note: We do our best to ensure all information is accurate. However, it's a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.