"See the Light" Seminar Series with Jerry Courvoisier
LEARN TO DOWNLOAD, ORGANIZE, MANAGE, SHARE AND PRESENT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY
Lightroom as a tool provides a "one stop shop" for managing, adjusting, and presenting your photos. Countless tips, techniques and tutorials will help you become more productive at using this state of the art application.
The " See the Light" Lightroom seminar provides a comprehensive overview of the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.0 application and explores a quick, creative, start-to-finish workflow for photography enthusiasts, serious amateurs, and working Pros.
Your seminar experience will not end when the seminar is over!
Seminar attendees can reference all the instructional materials on a provided 4gb thumb drive and companion web site for review. Even Experienced users will benefit from the special tips provided by the seminar.
All Lightroom Modules will be Presented
Learn to Manage your Photos in Half the Time
Point by Point - How Your Seminar Day Will Unfold
1. Introduction: Strategies for Success with Lightroom Preferences and Catalog Settings
2. Understand the Lightroom Interface and View Options
3. Library Module Catalog & Folder Organization, Importing, Editing and Keywording
4. Develop Module - Global Corrections and Local Corrections
5. Cropping, Spot removal, Gradient tool and Brush Adjustments
6. Map Module GPS Coding
7. Book module Manual vs. Auto Layout and Text integration
8. Slideshow Module - Slide Shows, Video Slide shows and PDF
9. Video Exporting
10. Print vs. Print to File
11. Design Layout Features
12. Web Module
13. Exporting Images vs. Exporting Catalogs
14. Third Party complementary Plug-ins for Lightroom
15. Conclusions and Closing Thoughts
Online Event Registration powered by RegOnline