I am delighted to announce that the Oil and Gas Mobility Summit Houston will be taking place 22-24 April 2013, in Houston, Texas.
The first event of its kind in North America, the Oil and Gas Mobility Summit will gather the energy industries burgeoning mobility pioneers showcasing a series of implementation case studies.
Key themes to be discussed include:
? Evaluating the challenges and ROI of a mobility roll out in your organization
? Addressing the challenges associated with roll out and cultural change
? Mobilizing your workforce for greater organizational productivity and enhanced decision-making
? Enhancing your safety culture through mobile incident management
? Harnessing mobile technology to increase field reliability and workforce capabilities in upstream environments
Some of the key speakers are:
- Christopher Barron, Global CIO and Vice President, Valerus
- Brian Rich, Vice President of Information Technology, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Harish Lakshminarasimhan, Enterprise Mobility Lead, Marathon Petroleum
- Jimmy Frith Brown, Mobility Lead, Kinder Morgan
- Domenic Corso, HSE Manager, Lewis Environmental Services
For more information on the agenda and how to get involved contact Oil & Gas IQ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +1 646 378 6026 or visit www.oilandgasmobility.com/EL.