The Heritage Society
1100 Bagby Street
Houston, TX 77002
12:00 p.m. Sunday, July 21, 2013
COLOMBIA FEST and MEGA101 PRESENTS...
10th Annual COLOMBIAN FEST INTERNATIONAL 2013
DOMINGO 21 DE JULIO / Sunday, July 21, 2012
Sam Houston Park - Downtown Houston, next to City Hall
1000 BAGBY ST, HOUSTON TX 77002
COLOMBIAN FEST INTERNATIONAL 2013
Date - Sunday, July 21, 2012
Location - 909 Bagby St., Houston, TX 77002
The 10th Annual Colombian Festival in Houston is ready for a wonderful year!! Welcome yourself on July 21th to Downtown Houston and join us to celebrate Colombia's Independence Day in July! As always we will have a variety of typical Foods, drinks, arts and crafts and an atmosphere fun for the entire family. The main stage will be playing the great sounds of Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton, Vallenato and more ...
GRAN COMBO DE PUERTO RICO,
LOS HERMANOS LEBRON,
DANIEL CALDERON Y LOS GIGANTES DEL VALLENATO,
COMBO DE LAS ESTRELLAS,
ALEKS & DANNY
Don't miss it.. many more surprise to come..
For more infomation call - 281-954-4603
FESTIVAL RULES - To ensure a safe and enjoyable event the following should be observed
BRING or ALLOWED: Lawn chair, blanket, Sun Screen, Mosquito spray, hat and patriotic spirit
NOT ALLOWED on site: Beverages or food (infant formula and special heath need items allowed) Alcohol, coolers, glass containers, bikes, skates, skateboards, weapons, fireworks, umbrellas (or standing devices) larger than 4 ft in diameter.
Camera and Video Recording Equipment:
Please note that no camera, video or audio recording equipment will be allowed during any concert, Any person found using such equipment will be ask d to leave the venue and all film equipment will be confiscated.
Pets and Animals: Sorry, Houston city ordinance prohibits pets (including dogs, amphibians, reptiles and Snakes; excluding seeing and assistance dogs) from attending the event
From I-45 South
• Exit Scott/Downtown to St. Joseph or Pease, Right on Northbound Streets to Capitol , left on Capitol to TDP.
• Exit Scott/Downtown to St. Joseph or Pease, Right on Northbound Streets to Walker, left on Walker to HCP
• Exit at Houston/Memorial, Right on Memorial/Rusk to TDP
From I-10 West
• Exit Milam, Right on Capitol to TDP
• Exit Milam, Right on Walker to HCP
• Take I-45 South, exit Dallas, Dallas becomes Bagby, right on Dallas, Left on Louisiana, Left on Walker to HCP
From HWY 59 North
• Exit Jackson, Right on Congress, Left on Milam, Right on Capitol to TDP
• Exit Jackson, Right on Congress, Left on Milam, Right on Walker to HCP
• Exit I-45 North, Exit Dallas, Dallas becomes Bagby, Right on Dallas, Left on Louisiana, Left on Capitol to TDP
• Exit I-45 North, exit Dallas, Dallas becomes Bagby, Right on Dallas, Left on Louisiana, Left on Walker to HCP
From HWY 59 South
Exit Spur 527 to Louisiana, Left on Capitol to TDP
• Exit Spur 527 to Louisiana, Left on Walker to HCP
From HWY 288
• Exit Polk, Left on Polk, Right on Louisiana, Left on Capitol TDP
• Exit Polk, Left on Polk, Right on Louisiana, Left on Walker to HCP Pre-Sale - $15 at Fiesta locations
General Admission at door - $20
Kids under 12 FREE
VIP tickets $75 - ONLY sold at Colombian Cargo (Hwy 6 & Bellaire)