Network with the Entire Supply Chain— Learn from Active Players about Their Wants, Needs, Goals & Initiatives!
NEW FOR 2013
- Get Authoritative View of New Health & Safety Policies & Regulations—and Learn How They Will Affect Your Day-to-Day OperationsPROPPANT MANUFACTURERS AND FRAC SAND SUPPLIERS
- How Can You Effectively and Profitably Respond to the Rising Demand for Proppants?TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS
- What are the Needs of Supply Chain Players in Regards to Getting Proppants from Source to Wellhead?E&P AND OIL FIELD SERVICE COMPANIES
- How Can You Choose the Right Proppant to Maximize Your ROI and Performance?EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
- What are the Needs of Players Throughout the Entire Evolving Supply Chain The North American shale boom is propelling the sand and proppants market. Today, the proppants and sand market accounts for more than $4 billion a year, and it is expected to reach more than $7 billion annually by 2017.As the oil & gas E&P industry strives to increase well yields and expand the amount of oil and gas recovered, proppants will serve as a critical part of the solution. The demand for proppants is likely to increase even faster than the underlying exploration and production activity as new plays open up and older plays are re-developed using new technologies.Transportation and delivery infrastructure continues to struggle to keep pace with the continuing evolution of the proppants industry. Regulatory changes focused on health and safety are impacting the operations of mines, quarries, transport companies and E&P companies. Improved and more widespread testing of proppants is providing more and better engineering data, which is allowing users to optimize the volume and type of proppants to maximize the productivity and longevity of their wells. All of these shifts are leading to ongoing changes in proppant demand, supply and delivery.The 3rd Proppants Summit: Supply Chain Evolution will provide an exceptional venue for various decision-makers from across the entire proppants value chain to meet, network, and report on the progress they are making in addressing the key supply, logistical, technical and regulatory challenges.Proppant suppliers, E&P and field service providers, transportation companies and regulators will come together to develop relationships, pursue opportunities, solve bottlenecks and determine the next steps forward. This cutting-edge 2013 Summit in its 3rd rendition will include vital information from regulatory officials and industry players who will discuss potential impacts of new health and safety regulations on day-to-day operations. 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1346MEDIA10Go to CONFERENCE WEBSITE Click here to REGISTER TODAY!
3rd Proppants Summit: Supply Chain Evolution 1,343.80
Technical Forum: Advances in Proppant Engineering 828.80