2 Reliant Park
Houston, TX 77054
6:00 p.m. Friday, Sept. 6, 2013
Our Draft Night activities are:
• An evening of fun, competition, good food and drink
• Play the entire season in a mixed league which includes friends and colleagues
• The Fantasy Super Bowl Champion will receive a trip for two to the 2014 Super Bowl and two season tickets to the Houston Texans for the 2014 season
• Silent auction of incredible packages, trips and sports memorabilia
• Live auction to own your very own “real” NFL team for the season and other great items/packages. If you (or your table as a group) successfully bid for a team that makes it to the REAL Super Bowl, you will win fabulous prizes!
• Mingle with and get draft advice from local sports celebrities
If you don’t understand Fantasy Football, don’t worry. A Draft Coordinator will be present
at your table throughout the evening to direct the draft, provide information about available NFL players and answer questions.
About Boys & Girls Harbor
Serving the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, Boys & Girls Harbor is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit residential community that welcomes children in need regardless of race, creed, color or financial stature. Through education in our charter school, our athletic and agricultural programs, and a warm and nurturing environment, we give children the opportunity to thrive now and then succeed later as adults raising healthy families. Our assistance provided to children results in breaking the cycle of abuse.
The average age of a child living at the Harbor is 10 to 12 years, with approximately 50% boys and 50% girls.
The average length of stay is two to three years; however, some children may spend their entire childhood at the Harbor. The Harbor has cared for over a hundred children in the last year, and thousands of
children since it opened in 1947.
Harbor facilities are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
The organization is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) for high standards of services,
and by the Better Business Bureau as an accredited charity.