2013 Mega Epee Summer Camp/Session-II
Jun 24, 2013 - Jun 28, 2013
Alliance Fencing Academy: Houston, TX Alliance Fencing Academy will be hosting the two weeks pre-national 2013 Mega Epee Summer Camp in Houston, TX. Fencers from other clubs are very welcome!
Email the Organizer
Map to 4141 Directors Row, Suite E Houston TX 77092
Alliance Fencing Academy will be hosting the two weeks pre-national 2013 Mega Epee Summer Camp in Houston, TX
Fencers from other clubs are very welcome!!!
You are welcome to enter one or both weeks.
June 17-21 (Session I) http://askfred.net/Clinics/moreInfo.php?clinic_id=21838
June 24-28 (Session II)
Daily, 9:00am - 3:00pm
Both sessions will be dedicated to repetitive bouting experience to develop stamina and fencing experience. Fencers will have not less than 30 bouts daily. We will cover all aspects of your special training peaking with the 2012 Summer National Championships and NAC focusing on general and individual fencing strategy and technique, on psychological and mental preparation, and on athletes nutrition.
BOTH SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- practice and competitive fencing bouts (at least 3-4 hours daily)
- fencing bouts with different missions and tasks
- bouts monitoring
- fencing strategies & technique
- intensive foot work & blade work
- stretching & coordination exercises
- general & special fitness exercises
- athletes nutrition
- fencing videos reviews
Accommodation with Alliance hosting families at $15 per day is available upon request and depends on availability (food and entertainment fees may apply). Please send your accommodation request and your flight information to Andrey Geva (firstname.lastname@example.org , 713-410-6655) ASAP.
Fencers should bring extra cash for their lunch at the camp and their dinner outside the house (we're planning to have at least one camp dinner each session).
WHAT TO BRING:
- lunch (we will provide water and healthy snacks only. A refrigerator and microwave are available for personal use)
- small towel
- extra T-shirts
- complete fencing uniform (including under arm protector, sneakers and high socks)
- 2-3 working weapons and body cords
COACHING STAFF (in alphabetic order):
- Russian National Champion/cadets
- Member of Russian cadet national team
- Seven years of coaching experience
Andrey Geva - Camp Director
- 2006 USFA Developmental Coach of the Year
- Coach of 23 USA National Champions and North American Cup winners
- Coach of several World Cup winners and medalists
Alliance Fencing Academy
4141 Directors Row, Suite E
Houston, TX 77092
- $500 ($400 for Alliance members) / one session
- $850 ($700 for Alliance members) / two sessions
$150 non-refundable deposit is due by June 3rd
($25 late fee will apply after this date)
Individual Lessons are available after/before the camp hours upon request
Family discount of 20% off second and up in the same family.
You can pay cash, by check or by credit/debit card
Checks are payable to: Alliance Fencing Academy (4141 Directors Row, Suite E, Houston TX, 77092)
To pay by credit/debit card please call to 713-686-4455 (Natalie)
Step 1: Please fill out the Registration Form on Alliance website: http://alliance-fencing-academy.com/2013megaepeesummercamp_flier/
Step 2: Please register on askFRED (see above)
Step 3: Please print out and sign the Waiver of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment (see above)
Andrey Geva: email@example.com , 713-410-6655