2101 South Street
Houston, TX 77009
10:00 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013
Health | Wellness,
Neighborhood | Community
Neighborhood Centers Inc. and Harris County Precinct 2 Commissioner Jack Morman will celebrate the grand opening of the Leonel J. Castillo Community Center, which was once the site of the city’s very first elementary school, Robert E. Lee.
Onsite Activities will include:
• Free Flu shots at the Walgreens health zone until supplies last.
• Cigna’s mobile learning lab, a traveling, state-of-the-art wellness center contained in a reconfigured 18-wheeler. Attendees can tour the lab for information about healthy lifestyle choices, including dental health, nutrition and other health topics.
• Houston’s B-Cycle
• Performances by local artists
• Family and Kids activities
• Healthy eating demonstrations and more.