Unity of Houston and it's staff reserve the right to refuse admission to the event, or to require a person already admitted to leave the event, without a refund, whose conduct or presence is considered by Unity of Houston or his staff to:
1. To cause or liable to cause annoyance to the public, or
2. To endanger or be liable to endanger the public, or
3. Inhibit the event proceedings, or
4. To be otherwise undesirable, or
5. Bring a camera or recording equipment of any kind into the event.
Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.