WOMH is located at 2915 N. Main, Houston, Texas 77009, at the corner of North St. and N. Main, about 1.5 miles north of downtown Houston.
Where can I park?
WOMH has approximately 600 off-street parking spots located adjacent to the venue. These lots are referred to as Lot A, B, C, and D. Visit our Parking page for more information.
What is the difference between “The Lawn”, “WOMH Upstairs”, and “WOMH Downstairs”?
The Lawn is our outdoor venue at WOMH, WOMH Upstairs is our small indoor performance venue, and WOMH Downstairs is our large indoor performance venue. In total, WOMH has three separate performance spaces.
Is WOMH all ages?
Yes, unless otherwise indicated. Anyone under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. For alcoholic beverage service, customers must be 21 or older with a valid, government issued ID. Children taller than 30" also require their own ticket.
What items are prohibited from WOMH?
• Weapons of any kind, including mace. As a permitted alcohol establishment, Texas law prohibits firearms of any kind on the premises, whether licensed or not.
• Bags/backpacks larger than 14” in any dimension. All bags are subject to search.
• Outside food and beverage
• Professional video recording devices
• Professional photography devices, including cameras with detachable lenses
• Professional audio recording devices
• Laser pointers
• Umbrellas. In case of rain at the Lawn, umbrellas obstruct others’ views of the stage. Please bring rain gear/ponchos instead.
• Lawn blankets/towels/tarps. The Lawn at White Oak Music Hall is designed to be an intimate space that allows guests to be close to the stage. Thus, to prevent customers from bringing large blankets/towels/tarps to “block off” other guests on the Lawn, such items are prohibited.
• Two-way radios, walkie-talkies
• Strobes or flashing lights
• Chairs of any kind. Due to the slope of the hill at the Lawn, chairs present a tumbling hazard and are prohibited.
• Aerosol containers
• Glass/metal containers
• Selfie sticks
• Flagpoles or extendable poles
• Large signs
• Tents, canopies, or other shade structures
• Pets (except service animals)
• Illegal or illicit substances of any kind.