Kellogg’s is committed to helping local kids get off to a great start and change kids' health to change the future. For Libbie, change meant undergoing five surgeries on herlegs and knees to strengthen and correct the effects of Larsen syndrome. The care Libbie received at her Children’s Miracle Network Hospital helped her keep up with her peers and compete in her first triathlon. Join Kellogg’s in ensuring kids like Libbie get off to a great start. Donate today at http://cmnh.co/kelloggs .
- CMN Hospitals provide services and activities for children so they can continue being children and not just sick children, including experiences aimed at reducing anxiety and stress.
- Positively changing kids' health can transform patients' and families' entire lives. CMN Hospitals provide the treatments and cures patients desperately need today so that they can fulfill their potential tomorrow.
- When we change kids' health, we unlock a world of possibilities for their future.
- Changing children’s health through children’s hospitals isn’t just about treating illness and trauma—it’s about making the child and their family have everything they need to feel stable, comfortable, and prepared for what comes next.
- The emotional strain put on families with a sick child can be unbearable. It’s estimated that up to 50% of people who end up in a children’s hospital did not expect it when waking up that day. That’s why we strive to make the process less stressful for them as well as for future unexpecting patients, by providing all types of support, from meals and phone chargers, to long-term accommodation and therapy services.
- When we change kid’s health, we change the future–for all of us. Join Kellogg’s in ensuring local kids get the care they need.
Give to your local CMN Hospital at http://cmnh.co/kelloggs help provide life saving equipment, patient treatments and therapies that allow kids to be kids. Together, with Kellogg’s, we can change kid’s health to change the future.
Cox Media Group